Florafelt Vertical Garden Planters
Make Living Walls Easy.
The pleated pocket planter.
- Recycled felt fibers made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Pleated felt is stapled onto a lightweight plastic board.
- Watered from the top, water wicks down to water each plant.
- Unbound by the pockets, roots grow into the moist felt.
- Pleated design keeps moisture in the system and the front dry.
- The felt breathes to host living microbiology and healthy plants.
- Planting with some soil balances pH and stabilizes moisture.
Microfibers wick moisture. Roots grow into the felt.
Our hand-made vertical garden planters are designed to use the micro fibers in PET felt so that all the plants are watered equally. The felt is made from recycled plastic bottles, a nylon non-toxic fiber that is indestructible and tough.
A framework for life.
This amazing material provides a safe growing medium that is pH neutral and non-reactive, so you can garden organically right on your wall - it's even safe for vegetables and herbs! Roots grow right into the felt, which comes alive thanks to the microbiology in the soil.
The patented pleated design provides the perfect combination of breathability and function, directing the moisture inward and keeping the front dry.
Swaddle your roots.
Our planters come with our custom Root-Wrapping system. This lets you change and arrange your living wall at will, while maintaining the integrity of every plant in its own soil.
Root-Wrapped plants let you make changes easily.
VIDEO: How to use Florafelt Root Wrappers.
Chris Bribach, the inventor of the Florafelt System demonstrates how to use Root Wrappers. You can use more than one plant in each wrap to create interesting combinations. Filmed at the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park
Read our free Guide.
Includes tips and tricks on placement, lighting, exposure and more. Include diagrams showing various ways the panels can be installed.